- Company Formation & Registration with Companies House
- Tax Registration With HMRC
- Annual Accounts preparation and submission to both HMRC & Companies House
- Company secretarial services
- Self assessment returns prepared & submitted
- Capital Gains Tax Computations, Returns & Support
- Financial forecasting and writing of business plans
- Corporate reports and financial references for banks, lenders and investors
- Bookkeeping services from 1 transaction a month to 1000+
- Help with budgeting & product / service costings
- Tax planning & tax efficiency reviews
- Dividend planning for optimum tax structure efficiency
- Excel training & support
- Local collection and delivery of records service available within the Hull & East Yorkshire Area
Indicative costs for most services are included on the fees page and all services can be provided on a guaranteed fixed fee basis so there are no nasty surprises when the bill arrives from the accountant!
We have in the last few years also had great success on behalf of our clients with penalty appeal submissions to HMRC for a variety of matters including PAYE, VAT, Corporation Tax and Self Assessment issues.
If you are in receipt of a penalty notice from the tax office then why not drop us some details and we will be happy to advise if it is worth pursuing or not, we have saved existing clients many thousands of pounds without having to go to the expense of attending a tax tribunal with well constructed appeals, we are even happy in some cases to work on a no win no fee basis.
For a bespoke no obligation quote, click the button below to go to our custom quotation page